Today, we have an incredible conversation about acquiring and underwriting deals. Our Best Ever guest today, shares with is TONS of value regarding how to determine a viable market, how you actually need to use a cap rate and why you should look at the numbers LAST when evaluating a deal.
Best Ever Tweet:
Brian Burke’s real estate background:
– Based in Santa Rosa, California
– Co-Founder and Managing Director of Praxis Residential
– Flips 25 to 30 houses a year and is buying a 276 unit property
– Focuses on single family and multifamily acquisitions
– Purchased nearly 700 properties with combined value in excess of $200 million
– An avid aviator who loves flying airplanes, helicopters, and stunt planes
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever