KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid! Today’s Best Ever guest shares with us how to keep the investing game simple. We also discuss how he analyzes markets, nationally and internationally, to determine how he should hold his money and how to creatively invest in real estate. Listen up, because he shares with us some incredibly creative advice!
Best Ever Tweet:
Matthew Elmer’s real estate background:
– Based in Dallas, Texas
– Been an active investor for 7 years
– CEO of The Real Alliance and has helped students do 200 transactions in the last 12 months
– Owner of Skyward Properties, a property flipping business
– CEO of Simplified Realty to simplify the real estate process
– Author of “Against the Grain”
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Wela – Get clarity and insight on your money by using Wela. See all your accounts in one place, and get all the answers to your questions from a real financial advisor ANYTIME. Go to yourwela.com to learn more.