Carb up, and be sure to drink plenty of water! Today’s Best Ever marathon runner, shares with us how to win the marathon that is real estate investing. He shares with us about investing in office space, why hiring a leasing broker is SO important, and the upfront costs you need to pay for a deal.
Best Ever Tweet:
John Drachman’s real estate background:
– President and founder of Stillwater Investment Group based in Irvine, California
– Successfully executed over $350 million of value-add real estate acquisitions
– Visit him at http://www.stillwaterig.com/about/
– Ran the Boston Marathon last year
– Has been in commercial real estate for 11 years
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
1,000 Houses – Are you tired of being a landlord? Are you tired of headaches? Thousands of investors have felt the same way you do, and have found their solution! Go to http://www.1000houses.com/mitch to find out more.