Today’s Best Ever guest is one of the top YouTube personality for real estate investing. You’ve probably heard him before, but today he shares with us how he creates deals, the three different types of offers you need to make to sellers in YOUR deals and why YOU need to get a mentor TODAY!
Best Ever Tweet:
Phil Pustejovsky’s real estate background:
– Participated in over 1,000 deals a real estate investor
– Author of the best-selling book “How to be a Real Estate Investor
– Most popular real estate investing YouTube channel in history with over 5 million views
– Based in Orlando, Florida
– Does a whole lot of fishing and surfing
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions at http://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Michael Blank – Interested in apartment bulding investing but don’t know where to start? Say hello to Michael Blank at themichaelblank.com for a BUNCH of free resources and a free e-book.