Today’s Best Ever guest shares with us just how he uses Virtual Assistant’s to be able to put to deals under contract PER WEEK, just why you should NEVER use the word ‘home’ for your direct mail campaign. Also, learn why to never offer your tenants a big screen TV.
Best Ever Tweet:
Kenneth Gills real estate background:
– Been working in real estate for 12 years and gross revenue in excess of $1M a quarter
– He is placing two deals under contract a week
– Does residential and commercial investing and is based out of Baltimore, Maryland
– Has a team of highly trained real estate professionals who live and work for him full-time in the country of the Philippines
– He has taken the concept of VA’s to the next level – see behind the scenes at this virtual office here: http://realsuccessunlimited.com/outsource
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Empire Industries – Get your tenants, toilets and termoils managed today by investors just like you! The Best Ever property managers at Empire Industries are ready to offer you TWO FREE MONTHS of property management, so give them a call at 888-866-6727.