Lions and tigers and bears – OH MY! Oh my is right, because today’s Best Ever guest has the solution to getting more leads through direct mail. We discuss Section 8 housing, how to keep tenants and some super creative financing he used for his first property. We are walking down the yellow brick road to investing success!
Best Ever tweet:
Joshua Inglis’s real estate background:
– President of Midwest Real Estate Solutions and Acquisitions Manager for Olivia Homes LLC based out of Chicago, Illinois
– Specializes in flipping houses, short sales, auctions, rentals lending, seller financing, wholesaling and internet marketing
– He has done over 50 flips over the last four years and been investing in real estate for 9 years
– Founder of Redevelop University and is a coach for Fortune Builders
– Say hi to him at http://www.joshuainglis.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Norada Real Estate Investments – Having a hard time finding great investment properties? Unfortunately, the best deals are rarely found locally. Norada Real Estate’s simple proven system provides you with the best deals across the U.S. to create wealth and cash-flow. Get your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Out-of-State Real Estate Investing
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
The Art of Commercial Real Estate Leasing– You’ve heard him here before, and now he’s back with a book you must read. Buy Craig Coppola’s book, The Art of Commercial Real Estate Leasing and learn the 19 things to look for in a lease.