Operating in a crowded market has its challenges. In 2017, the return on Max’s adspend was growing smaller and smaller, and Max started looking for alternative ways of attracting clients in Dallas. Having a ton of competitors and the same list of clients as everyone else made him feel like he was worth a dime a dozen. That’s why he started niching down to the senior market and creating additional value for the deals with the help of a referral list and senior housing information. After a while, he wrote a book for his ideal client that helped him get exclusive deals and expanded his customer base.
Max Keller Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor, speaker, and mentor
- 5 years of real estate experience
- Max’s unique marketing approach landed him onstage with Robert Kiyosaki & the 2019 industry innovator of the year award
- Flipped over 100 houses
- Based in Dallas, TX
- Say hi to him at: https://dealschasingyou.com/fairless
- Best Ever Book: Deep work
Click here for more info on groundbreaker.co
Best Ever Tweet:
“I’m not trying to help the whole world; I’m trying to help the people that I’m most situated to add value to” – Max Keller.