When presented with a bunch of non-performing properties, today’s Best Ever listener had to come up with a creative solution to rent the properties out while making money. He created a brilliant solution that you can implement right now!
Best Ever Tweet: Real estate value comes from your tenants.
Tom Parker’s real estate background:
- Chairman of the Board of Hutton Companies and President of Hutton Parker Foundation based in Santa Barbara, California
- Hutton Companies is California’s 8th largest developer in California
- Foundation supports community-based nonprofits throughout Santa Barbara County
- Author of The $100 Million Secret – Why (and how) foundations should invest in COMMUNITY instead of Wall Street
- Responsible for all fiscal and operational management of the Foundation and its holdings-Foundation owns and manages more than 250,000 square feet of office space in 17 buildings serving more than 90 local area nonprofit organizations
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Sponsored by Patch of Land – Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com