Amy is an active investor who – along with her husband and son, is buying properties through seller financing, and leasing them out as well. They also do fix and flips, wholesales, currently dealing with a mobile home park, and purchasing heir rights. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“When I could focus on the people and let them know I was on their side, they were able to let go” – Amy Lingenfelter
Amy Lingenfelter Real Estate Background:
- From hairdresser to real estate millionaire
- Bought first property at age 24
- Is involved in a 147 unit syndication, currently negotiating her first mobile home park
- Has flipped over 24 houses
- Based in Portland, Oregon
- Say hi to her at amyling2007ATgmail.com
- Best Ever Book: You Are A Badass At Making Money
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.