Theo and Maurice are going to have a great conversation for us today. Maurice has a lot going on in his business, with experience across many different asset classes, he has a lot of value to add for us today. The first thing we will get into is how he balances his time between all those different deals. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You just can’t do it without family and good partners and friends” – Maurice Philogene
Maurice Philogene Real Estate Background:
- Founder and Principal of JMP Investment Group, LLC
- Multifamily investor and entrepreneur, he’s executed over 200 transactions across numerous classes of real estate, including commercial, apartment buildings, mobile home parks and single-family residences.
- Based in Washington, D.C.
- Say hi to him at email@example.com
- Best Ever Book: The 4 Hour Work Week
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.