Logan is coming back on the show to provide us with even more value. Having always been an athlete, that is how Logan identified himself – an athlete. When that life ended and he was released from his team in the NFL, he had to reinvent himself. As many of us know, reinventing or changing your identity is not an easy thing to do. We’ll hear tangible tips on making a transition from one life to another. We may not all be athletes trying to transition into “normal life” but, we all go through things that force us to change in some way. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Don’t throw yourself into the deep end without a plan” – Logan Freeman
Logan Freeman Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor, developer, and agent
- Has completed over 120 transactions in less than one year
- Ex NFL player for the Oakland Raiders
- Listen to his previous episode here: JF1845: Ex NFL Player Turns To Real Estate Investing with Logan Freeman
- Based in Kansas City, MO
- Say hi to him at http://livefreeinvestments.com/
- Best Ever Book: Capital Raising by Richard Wilson
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.