Michael has been building his company for the past few years and has seen success in a niche that almost anyone can do. He prefers doing short term rentals, and he doesn’t even own the properties (usually). Hear how he builds his business with property owner partners. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You can do it yourself, but what is your time worth?” – Michael Sjogren
Michael Sjogren Real Estate Background:
- Michael and his wife Krysten are the founders of Occupied, LLC, a short-term rental investment and management company
- They have a portfolio of six properties across three markets and are actively expanding across the northeast
- Recently launched an education platform called Short Term Rental Secrets to help real estate investors launch their own STR business
- Based in Boston, MA
- Say hi to him at https://www.occupiednow.com/
- Best Ever Book: The Millionaire Fastlane
Evicting a tenant can be painful, costing as much as $10,000 in court costs and legal fees, and take as long as four weeks to complete.
TransUnion SmartMove’s online tenant screening solution can help you quickly understand if you’re getting a reliable tenant, which can help you avoid potential problems such as non-payment and evictions. For a limited time, listeners of this podcast are invited to try SmartMove tenant screening for 25% off.
Go to tenantscreening.com and enter code FAIRLESS for 25% off your next screening.