How do you qualify a crowdfunding platform? What specific questions do you ask the platform reps? What is it like to invest in a crowdfunded deal?
Today we’re going to answer those questions and then some.
Who we’re talking to today:
AdaPia d’Errico, Chief Marketing Officer at Patch of Land
Mark Robertson, President at CrowdDD based in Charlotte, North Carolina
Jamie McIntyre, Founder at Rewire Capital based in Washington D.C.
Some things you’ll discover on today’s episode:
– Two surprising lessons learned by investing in Crowdfunded deals
– The list of questions you should ask a crowdfunding platform
– The step-by-step process for what it’s like to invest in a crowdfunded deal from an investor’s standpoint
– Pros and cons of debt and equity investing
– How to diversify your portfolio in crowdfunded deals
And much, much more!
Have you grabbed your treatski?? Unlock the Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Questions asked about crowdfunding by downloading it for FREE here: http://landing.patchofland.com/white-paper-top-ten-answers-to-the-top-ten-crowdfunding-questions
If you haven’t checked out Patch of Land’s market report on Newark, New Jersey – get it here. It’s a great example of the type of research you get when you work with them.
This episode is bought to you by our Best Ever sponsor, Patch of Land.
Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com