Loe was making good money running a car dealership, but was not fulfilled. He wanted to get into property management, but no one would hire someone who was taking a huge pay cut! He finally got a job as an assistant property manager and started learning the business. Eventually he learned about residential assisted living and started building that business, which is still his main focus. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“I think it’s great to have a third party take care of stuff for you, but at the same time you have to know enough to know if someone is a good property manager or not” – Loe Hornbuckle
Loe Hornbuckle Real Estate Background:
- CEO and founder of Sage Oak Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Sage Oak is “the boutique assisted living company” with 5 locations in Dallas and a total of 40 beds.
- Has two developments in TX and Louisiana, totaling 300 beds and estimated value of $45M
- Based in Dallas, TX
- Say hi to him at thesageoak
- Best Ever Book: The One Thing
Sponsored by Stessa – Maximize tax deductions on your rental properties. Get your free tax guide from Stessa, the essential tool for rental property owners.