Joe and Theo are back for another round of Follow Along Friday. Today, Joe is sharing his best lessons learned from last week, when he interviewed nine people for the podcast. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
These are four of Joe’s favorite takeaways from Mo Bloorian, Paige Panzarello, Jason Fudin, and Krisstina Wise.
Mo Bloorian Real Estate Background:
- Founder of Grey Hill Capital
- 25 year old real estate investor with 100 units in his portfolio
- Him and his partner have a private equity firm and they syndicate deals
- Based in Brooklyn, NY
- Say hi to him at: https://www.greyhillcapitalholdings.com/
- Best Ever Book: The One Thing by Gary Keller
Paige Panzarello Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor and entrepreneur for over 20 years
- Founded and runs her own non-performing note company
- Completed over $150 million in real estate transactions to date
- Based in Simi Valley, CA
- Say hi to her at https://www.cashflowchick.com/
- Best Ever Book: Three Feet from Gold
Jason Fudin Real Estate Background:
- CEO and Co-Founder of WhyHotel
- WhyHotel is a platform for renting a full size apartment with a 24/7 hotel staff onsite when traveling vs staying in a hotel
- Based in Washington D.C.
- Say hi to him at https://whyhotel.com/
- Best Ever Book: Hiring A Players
Krisstina Wise Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor, Millionaire coach, and creator of several multi-million dollar businesses
- Author of the Amazon Best-Seller Falling for Money
- Based in Austin, TX
- Say hi to her at https://wealthywellthy.life/
- Best Ever Book: Dollars and Sense
Sponsored by Stessa – Maximize tax deductions on your rental properties. Get your free tax guide from Stessa, the essential tool for rental property owners.