As a repeat guest and an experienced investor, Charlie knows a thing or two about real estate. Today’s subject is all about open houses and how to get a lot of people to show up to your open houses. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Charlie Kao Real Estate Background:
- Owner of iBuyHousesMichigan
- Core business is flipping, but also does some STR
- Active member of BestEverShowCommunity.com
- Listen to his previous episodes:
- Say hi to him at http://ibuyhousesmichigan.com/
- Based in Grand Rapids, MI
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help. See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him firstname.lastname@example.org