Bikran Sandhu is the CFO and co-founder of Rise48 Equity, which acquires commercial multifamily apartment properties, strategically adds value, and creates passive income for its investors. In this episode, he talks about what it takes to scale a multifamily syndication company, the metrics he uses to select target markets, and the biggest factor he’s keeping an eye on to avoid foreclosure.
Bikran Sandhu | Real Estate Background
- CFO and co-founder of Rise48 Equity
- $1.4B of multifamily properties
- Based in: Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Greatest Lesson: Finding the right partner with a complementary skill set.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors: