Micy Liu is the founder and managing partner at Life Mission Capital, a commercial real estate firm that focuses on multifamily investing. She is a GP of 348 units, a fund manager of 929 units, and an LP of 187 units. She also works a full-time W-2 job in the data analytics space, which helped her cultivate the skill set necessary to excel in due diligence and data analysis in the commercial real estate world.
In this episode, Micy shares how she uses her data analysis background to her advantage during the business plan execution process, the importance of prioritizing the collection of data, and how she is adapting her business models in response to the economic volatility investors are facing right now.
Micy Liu | Real Estate Background
- Founder and managing partner at Life Mission Capital, a commercial real estate firm that focuses on multifamily investing.
- GP of 348 units
- Fund manager of 929 units
- LP of 187 units
- Based in: Fayetteville, AR
- Say hi to her at:
- Best Ever Book: DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Greatest lesson: Confusion causes indecision.
Click here to know more about our sponsors: