From starting in college with a 12-unit apartment complex to managing multimillion-dollar portfolios in Austin and Michigan, David Toupin shares his vast experiences, challenges, and the software solution he developed for the industry.
- The Power of Opportunistic Investment: David emphasizes the importance of being asset agnostic and open to opportunities in various sectors of real estate, from multifamily to industrial, and everything in between.
- Challenges with National Tenants: Delve into a real-world challenge David faced with a national tenant in one of his commercial properties. The discussion provides insights into lease negotiations, corporate guarantees, and strategies for damage control.
- Introducing Real Estate Lab: David shares the inception and capabilities of his software platform, Real Estate Lab. Designed as an all-encompassing tool, it aids investors in managing their entire real estate portfolio, from acquisition to exit.
David Toupin | Real Estate Background
- Owner of Real Estate Lab and Toupin Holdings
- $140M of multifamily and commercial assets
- Based in: Austin, TX
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: Never Split the Different by Christopher Voss
- Greatest Lesson: Staying open to opportunities regardless of asset class. You can make money in anything if you buy right.
Click here to learn more about our sponsors: